PageViews Last Month

Saturday 23 November 2019

Back for More with SQL, Azure, Machine Learning, Big Data!!!!

Let me start with an apology for being missing so long :) Guess was trying to find where technology takes me as I started my journey with the pool of products that Microsoft had to offer me!!! Every now and then however I would refer to my own blogs because the RAM of a human brain has limited capacity, it can only store this much....

I bet you all would agree ,with the technology ever so evolving I need to bring my feet back to the ground where it all began.
Learning, sharing, teaching, updating and repeating. 
Thanks Surabhi for being my pillar and ensuring I never stop. 
With every year you kept me going and still keep me going..
So what's the update I bring you for this blog ? SQL and more with Kruti will have upcoming series based on the following 
1) More about SQL , lift up your heads for cloud
2) Bringing out magic from data in cloud.
3) The science of making machines learn ?

I'm super excited as I start again. Hope you are too !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment